Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Hello! My name is Amber Jones and I am a resident of Odenville, AL. I am a mother of two great little boys and have been married to my high school sweetheart for 8 years. I love to travel! I have always been fascinated with other countries and their cultures. This job allows me to learn by experiencing these countries and cultures first- hand and to help you do the same. I also teach a series of classes on Budgeting, including the new "Coupon Game", Money-Saving Meals, Making Time for Mommy, Manage Life by Managing Time. I love to travel, but in today's economy, families think they can't find the extra money to go on vacation. I am here to help you see that you can travel and make wonderful vacation memories as a family, while on a budget!

Friday, December 3, 2010

Disney Tips and Tricks ~ Next Up.... Animal Kingdom




Animal Kingdom is a very “earth friendly, conservative” park. In their efforts to “reuse, recycle”, they sell a refillable cup, only available and for use in this park. However, if you make your purchase early in the day...those 99 cent refills are VERY helpful!
And, if you want some free entertainment with your family, make sure you do NOT miss the Kali River Rapids “free soak”. On the bridge...just near the Rapids, there are a few buttons that will activate the elephants...and send them spraying water on the riders below! But, watch out, how often you do it....remember, what goes around...well...sprays around :)
Make sure your little ones don’t miss the Kids Discovery Clubs. There are 6 stations throughout the Animal Kingdom, each station marked with a red square with a “K” on your map. At the first station they visit, they will receive an activity booklet. At the completion of each station, they will get a new stamp in their booklet...and if they complete all 6...a bonus stamp!
Don’t miss “DiVine”......she is a beautiful “outdoor performer” on the trail between Asia and Africa. But, be careful, you just might miss her.....she looks like a vine, and you might not even notice that she’s “in there”.....

No comments:

Post a Comment