Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Hello! My name is Amber Jones and I am a resident of Odenville, AL. I am a mother of two great little boys and have been married to my high school sweetheart for 8 years. I love to travel! I have always been fascinated with other countries and their cultures. This job allows me to learn by experiencing these countries and cultures first- hand and to help you do the same. I also teach a series of classes on Budgeting, including the new "Coupon Game", Money-Saving Meals, Making Time for Mommy, Manage Life by Managing Time. I love to travel, but in today's economy, families think they can't find the extra money to go on vacation. I am here to help you see that you can travel and make wonderful vacation memories as a family, while on a budget!

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Disney Dining - Tusker House (Breakfast)

Good Morning! 

Donald's Safari Breakfast at Tusker House
8:00am - 10:30am
Characters Generally Present ~ Donald and Daisy, Mickey and Goofy
Serving both American and African Cuisine 
This is a sample menu - items may vary seasonally
Assorted Cream Cheeses; Jams; Jellies, and Fruit Chutney; Yogurt Station
Fresh Fruit
Cereals
Milk
Biscuits and Sausage Gravy
Scrambled Eggs
Oven-roasted Yukon Gold Potato Wedges
Bacon and Sausage Patties
Vegetable Frittata
Ham and Cheese Frittata
Spiced Corned Beef Hash
Cheese Blintzes
Beef Bobtie Quiche
Yam Casserole
Carved Rotisserie Honey-glazed Ham
Oatmeal
Mealie Pap (Porridge)
Warm Cinnamon Rolls
Warm Banana-Cinnamon Bread Pudding with Vanilla Sauce
Blueberry, Banana Nut and Apple Muffins and Whole-grain breads
Turnovers, Cheese-filled Danish and Apple Danish
Chocolate and Plain Croissants

No comments:

Post a Comment