Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Hello! My name is Amber Jones and I am a resident of Odenville, AL. I am a mother of two great little boys and have been married to my high school sweetheart for 8 years. I love to travel! I have always been fascinated with other countries and their cultures. This job allows me to learn by experiencing these countries and cultures first- hand and to help you do the same. I also teach a series of classes on Budgeting, including the new "Coupon Game", Money-Saving Meals, Making Time for Mommy, Manage Life by Managing Time. I love to travel, but in today's economy, families think they can't find the extra money to go on vacation. I am here to help you see that you can travel and make wonderful vacation memories as a family, while on a budget!

Thursday, January 20, 2011

My Little Corner: Can I just say....I LOVE MY JOB!!!!

I am staying in town to "Man the Office" while all my sweet Classic Travel Connection co-workers explore a dream... Not just any dream, but the Disney Dream. As if Disney wasn't magical enough, they have a BRAND NEW ship called the "Dream"... I cannot wait to see all the pictures and posts about this MOST AMAZING ship! Have FUN gals, I cannot wait to hear ALLLLLLL about it. Here is a snipit from my pal SusieqMomof2!



My Little Corner: Can I just say....I LOVE MY JOB!!!!: "Ok....I officially have the best job in the world!! My primary 'job' is most certainly caring for my family and my home. I am so gratef..."

No comments:

Post a Comment