Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Hello! My name is Amber Jones and I am a resident of Odenville, AL. I am a mother of two great little boys and have been married to my high school sweetheart for 8 years. I love to travel! I have always been fascinated with other countries and their cultures. This job allows me to learn by experiencing these countries and cultures first- hand and to help you do the same. I also teach a series of classes on Budgeting, including the new "Coupon Game", Money-Saving Meals, Making Time for Mommy, Manage Life by Managing Time. I love to travel, but in today's economy, families think they can't find the extra money to go on vacation. I am here to help you see that you can travel and make wonderful vacation memories as a family, while on a budget!

Monday, January 24, 2011

Good Choices

I love that we have started making better eating choices without really even thinking about it! The boys don't even know that they are eating whole wheat pasta and organic sauce!  I added in a few diced tomatoes from Mom and Dad's summer garden, fresh basil, and oregano,  fat free cream cheese, sea salt and cracked pepper and WOW!!! I even snuck in a little bit of spinach! I put this all in a casserole dish and topped it with a little freshly shredded parmesan cheese, popped it in the oven on broil for 2 minutes and it was nice and toasty! Casey and I ate ours with a salad, and sweet tea made with sugar in the raw. 


What is your favorite healthy family friendly dinner? Email your recipe and I will try it and review it on my blog! amberbaileyjones@yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment